Saturday, September 8, 2007

On a Lighter Note....

We have three very fun trips coming up. First it is off to Boise for Chad to hunt w/ Dad and me to get some relaxing time w/ Mom. Which I have also heard whispers of Aunt Terry and Uncle Bill showing up for one of the weekends which I am so stoked about :-). I can't wait!!!!! After that is a trip to Nashville. A couple of years ago we went to St Louis to see the Rams and Titans play. It was a blast but it was in St Louis and of course the Rams won (wooohooo) so because Chad was such a good sport we are off to see the Titans play in their home stadium. Chad has not been to a home game, so we thought we would make a weekend of it over Veteran's Day. We've planned a nice dinner at the Grand Ol' Opry Hotel which is absolutely beautiful. I remembered going there w/ Dad when he was in Nashville for one of his conventions and I was fortunate enough to be invited to tag along. I was very impressed and thought it would be fun to go there w/ Chad. Too expensive to stay but perfect for a nice evening out :-). As if this wasn't enough fun to be had we are off to play in the snow w/ Chad's family for Christmas. They have planned a very fun ski trip to Angel Fire NM. I have heard many of stories from Chad about his childhood trips to the snow for Christmas. I am so excited to be able to share such a fond past time w/ everyone. I am not much of a skier but I am sure I will make due. I think Kallie and I may just have to hit the local shops :-).

No comments: