Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Update #1 (Boise)


We got back from a great trip in Boise a couple of weeks ago, I have been a little lacking in my timing of posting updates but did want to get a quick note on here to say how much fun we had w/ Mom and Dad in Boise as well as w/ Uncle Bill and Aunt Terry. Chad had fun romping in the woods looking for deer. Unfortunately this year the hunters came home empty handed but had a great time none the less. Mom was gracious enough to throw a very successful stamp-a-stack for me (basically we rubber-stamped a bunch of cards). From the money I was able to earn I bought my very own craft table and organizers and now have my very own craft corner in one of our extra rooms. I am very excited and I am sure Chad is too as now the mess is confined to one room instead of which ever one I worked in last :-). Really the stuff can easily take over the house.

We also learned about the joy of DVR in Boise and now have moved into 2007 and have our very own. Which means I can record Dr. Phil and Oprah while at work. These are small victories in my life :-).

No comments: