Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year











2008 has officially kicked off...of course we enter this year w/ much anticipation. I really cant put into words how I feel right now (too many mixed emotions).

Chad and I had a wonderful Christmas in the snow w/ the Tuttle clan. It was complete w/ snow, sledding, snowmobiling, skiing, snowboarding, snow ball fights, snow angels and snowman building and of course many cherished family memories that we will hold close forever. We had a gorgeous white Christmas w/a beautiful snowfall Christmas afternoon and into the evening, I really could not have asked for more, it was awesome!!!! I skied for the 2ND time in my life and did OK, I suppose, and Chad learned to snowboard and did very well. The adventures were capped off w/ a snowmobile ride on Christmas Eve morning and Mass in the evening. The drive was long but went by fast and we were blessed with perfect weather both directions. It is definitely a trip we want to do again.

We leave here on Saturday and will be gone most of the month. I will be sure to post as we go through the process w/ status updates....until then please pray that I keep my sanity as we progress through our journey :-)

Hugs

Gena and Chad

No comments: