Wednesday, February 3, 2010

10 Months

Wow has a whole month already gone by. I swear I do not know where the time is going. We are just plugging away here day by day. The babies are continuing to grow and learn more and more every day. I really need to be better about getting on here and documenting the cute things they do but time always seems to have a way of escaping me. I know all everyone really wants to see is pictures anyway. So w/o further delay here they are.




I have to admit it is not very easy getting photos of these two munchkins these days. They are all over the place, wont sit still or together and if I do manage to get sitting next to each other as soon as I point the camera they start crawling towards me...they are very interested in the camera these days :-).

2 comments:

Meg said...

Yes, it is now time to make peace with the action shot!

Sunny said...

They are tooo cute. I just love that stage, I can't wait to have that again. Such squishy goodness!!

That is so funny about keeping your twins in past April Fools, I'm glad you made it. With my son, I was worried he would come on February 29 because it was leap year -- fortunately he made it until March 5. I asked the doc to schedule the twins for April 2, but we'll see when the hospital calls. There's only a tiny chance I'll make it that far anyway, but still! :)