Saturday, June 18, 2011

Broken AC + 100 Degrees Outside + 16 Week PG =

TRES MISERABLE

O'well, we will get over it :-). But UGH!!! is all I can say.

Because it was so warm in the house last night I only dressed the kids in a t-shirt and diaper for bed. The good news is that we did have a storm come through yesterday evening and it cooled things off outside a lot, it actually got down to 71 degrees, so I had all the windows open and was able to get the house cooled down from 85 to 79...it was improvement at least. I obviously wasn't comfortable sleeping w/the windows opened so I had to close them up after a few hours but we did get some reprieve anyway.

I went in to check on the kiddos before I went to bed, just to make sure they were not too warm and I found Taryn's diaper and t-shirt in the middle of the floor...YIKES...I am so glad I checked on them. I cant imagine the mess I would have waiting for me this morning if I hadn't. So Yay!!!! for crisis adverted LOL

2 comments:

gina said...

she took off her diaper??? hahahahahahahah

Darryl Iorio said...

Hi there, Gena! I know it's a bit late but I that must have been a terrible day for you! It's really not comfortable to sleep at night if the temp is warm, especially for the kids. That's why I always have our AC repaired if there's something wrong with it. But it's good that you were able to turn it down during those times. Anyway, how is it now? Any updates?

Darryl Iorio