Wednesday, June 13, 2012

First School Lunch

I signed the twins up for a couple weeks of their schools' summer program.  They go T&Th this week and T&Th the week after next from 10-1 and because they are there right in the middle of lunch time they have to bring lunch w/them...in which the twins though that was the coolest thing ever.  They really though they were big stuff w/their little lunch bags.  I should have taken a picture of them proudly carrying their lunch bags into the school but alas I do good to get us out the door on time :-) maybe Chad will be able to capture the moment when he takes them to school tomorrow (I am working a few of my ANG days).  But w/that being said I did manage to capture a photo of the actual lunch when I was making it :-) It contains Plain Greek Yogurt w/pureed berries and homemade granola, carrots and hummus, almonds, cashews and a whole wheat pita triangle w/homemade refried beans and shredded cheese.

2 comments:

gina said...

too funny - remember when we both bought the baby jogger city mini w/o knwoing the other did? Well guess who uses that same exact lunch set?? Sam's is blue and Hannah has the pink one!!! so funny!

gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.