Tuesday, January 20, 2009

28w1d Baby Bump


Here is my 28week belly...I cannot believe how fast time is going. The picture isn't the best as I had to do it myself in the bathroom mirror but it is all I can do until my photographer comes home :-). I am so anxious to meet these little ones but am enjoying everyday of this pregnancy (especially sleeping). Things continue to go well just waiting for Chad to come home so we can start working on the nursery. We have bought so much stuff for these little munchkins but still have so much more to go...not sure where we are going to put it all but it has been fun shopping. I hope everyones new year is off to a great start.
OH and a BIG shout-out to the CARDINALS!!!!! GO AZ!!!! Congrats on your trip to the Super Bowl.


Hugs to all

Gena

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We think you are absolutely beautiful... and those babies are blessed to call you mommy!
Guess who??

Anonymous said...

Gena - I am looking forward to meeting you, my cousin too. I can't wait to get to meet my two sweet and adorable second cousins as well. I will send you pictures so you will have a clue who I am and what I look like. Thanks for sharing Mom "T" - Auntie "T" to me! Stacia