Thursday, January 8, 2009

26w1d Sonogram

We had our 26 week sonogram on Tuesday and while it was sorta anti climatic after the awesome 4D experience it is always fun to see the babies even if it is just a 2D black and white picture. The babies are doing awesome and continue to grow strong. Evan is up to 2lb5oz that is a 7oz gain in just a week and Taryn is up to 1lb15oz w/ a 5oz gain from last weeks ultrasound. I cant believe that they put on 12oz between the 2 of them in just 1 week. No wonder I am feeling so big :-). They continue to be very active and I love every kick and roll and turn and stretch I feel. It really does amuse me. Enjoy the pictures!!!! I love the profile shots...I think they looks so cute :-)
The top photo here is Evan's Profile while the bottom is the front of
Taryn's face w/ her arm up by the side of her face.
The top of this photo is the front view of Evan's face
and the bottom photo is Taryn's profile...I just love their little noses :-)

1 comment:

Amy H said...

Love the pictures! So glad things are going well! I can't wait to see real pictures of them!
Oh lov ethe new background! I think I was just inspired to change mine!