Wednesday, December 31, 2008

4D Ultra Sound Photos

For a New Years Eve surprise I took Mom T to a prenatal studio where they do 3D/4D ultra sound photos and it was such and awesome time. Seeing the babies up close like that was just too amazing. We followed up our u/s w/ a Yummy dinner at Bone Fish and it was fabulous. Now it is time for a low key celebration w/ just the 4 of us (and Nash and Teebo too) as we bring in 2009. I wish everyone a very Blessed New Year!!!!!!

You will have to bear w/ me as it was so hard to choose which pictures to post...they are all so adorable :-) Well to me they are anyway :-)


Taryn's little feet


Taryn w/ her foot up by her mouth


Taryn w/ her fist by her mouth...I count 5 fingers :-)


Taryn again...just looking so peaceful

Evan's little foot (actually it looks kind of big LOL)
Sweet Evan looking like a little Angel

Evan w/ his arm up covering his face...that little stinker


and here is one more of Sweet Little Evan

No comments: