Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dancing Baby

Today at work the Air Force Band came to our lobby and played a few Christmas tunes...it really was very nice...well in the middle of our "mini concert" Evan just started moving and kicking away and as soon as the music stopped so did he. It was so cute (at least to me). Taryn I think slept through her first Christmas concert but I am sure she will be making up for it. Actually both of them move quite a bit but not normally at the same time. Evan is my morning baby while Taryn is my night baby...I sure hope they get on the same schedule after they are born :)...I know wishful thinking.

We are doing well...miss Chad so much especially the closer Christmas draws near but I usually get an email or two from him daily and we have been able to IM (instant message) just about every other day. He is doing well and his spirits are high...just counting down until he can come home.

I am still feeling well...just getting bigger by the minuet. Starting to get some hip pain and low ab pain that I had read about...not too bad but it does make walking a bit uncomfortable from time to time.

I am starting to get tired of all the inquisitions...I cant even go to the ladies room (at work) in peace...I am always bombarded w/ a million questions and dare I tell them I am having twins it just starts a whole new level of the questioning processes. I try to be patient and remember there was a time I would have loved someone asking me these questions but sometimes you just want to go to the bathroom :-)...I am sure it doesn't help that I have to 500 x a day so that a lot of questions. I also know my belly is getting bigger because strangers are feeling more at liberty to reach out and touch it. That I don't think I will ever get used to...it like back off, yes I know my stomach is big but it is still my stomach and I don't go around touching peoples belly's LOL.
But I really cant and shouldn't complain things are going really well and I feel very, very blessed!!!!!! Chad and I thank God everyday for the precious gift of these babies :-)

No comments: