Sunday, January 29, 2012

2-Month Check-up

Annaliese had her 2 month check up this week and she weighed in at a whooping 11 pounds and is 22.5 inches. She is right at the 50th percentile for height, weight and head circumference...so to sum it up...she is doing AWESOME!!!! I am so happy to know that she is doing well and hopefully avoid all the stress I had w/the twins. We are definitely headed in the right direction. Needless to say nursing one baby is a ton easier than nursing two :-)

On a side note, poor Evan has pneumonia :-( thankfully he is doing much better now but he had a rough early part of the week and so did I as I had a sick little boy who wanted to cuddle 24/7...not that I mind the cuddling, just hard to do constantly w/a newborn to take care of as well...but we made it through and everyone seems to be doing well. Just praying that Annaliese doesn't come down w/whatever caused Evan to have pneumonia


No comments: