Saturday, August 16, 2008

Beta #2

Today is Tuesday Aug 12 and I had my 2nd HCG blood test. Chad and I had spent the weekend in Nashville celebrating anniversary #5 and our incredible blessing that we are still beaming over. Today's test was a little nerve wracking waiting to get the number back as I had mentioned previously doubling rates are important in indicating if the pregnancy is healthy or may have some issues. Not that it is 100% but if you have good doubling rates it is a good indication that things are progressing as they should. So I went in w/ a number in mind that I wanted to see my HCG come back at...my magic number was 9000-10000. Today's number at 21 days past egg retrieval came back at 9957, so I guess I am a good guesser :-). I am so relieved to see this number and feel like things are so far so good :-)



Got word back from Shady Grove and they want me to do one more blood test in a couple days so I guess I will go back on Thurs for test #3

No comments: