Tuesday, March 24, 2009

37 Week Update and Belly Shot


With every new picture I cant believe how BIG I am but I guess it comes w/ the territory...it is just amazing to see how I have just grown and grown. We had a dr. appointment today and Dr. Shirley continues to be impressed w/ how well everything is going. I am measuring 40 weeks which she says is perfect. I am 3cm dilated and 70%-80% effaced...which could mean absolutely nothing but it is fun to hear anyway. My next appointment is next Wed Apr 1...if I make it that far...dr. is pretty sure I will have these babies in the next week or so...if I don't go on my own by next Friday April 3rd she will induce then. It is so exciting to have an end date...I can hardly believe it. I really feel very blessed to have the dr. I do as she is not going to force any unnecessary medical interventions on us that we don't want. So many dr. force c-section upon their twin mom's and our dr. is not only not forcing one on us but she is excited about being able to do this the natural way :-). Another reason to love Dr. Shirley is she wants to wait to induce until Friday so she can be there w/ us as much as possible. She said she will do a late induction so she can finish her office hours and then be at the hospital w/ us throughout the labor. It is just a nice feeling to know your dr. cares so much.

Anyway if you don't hear from us before then I guess I can say expect a birth announcement sometime next Saturday...well actually we may not be able to update until Sunday or Monday as the hospital does not have Internet for us but just know we will update and post pictures as soon as we can. I cant believe this is actually happening...we are so excited!!!!!!

Hugs, love, and many Blessings to all
Chad and Gena

No comments: