Friday, April 3, 2009

TARYN GRACE TUTTLE

Hi Everyone! Taryn here. Thank you so much for your love, support, thoughts and prayers. I'm and angel of God who is now in the arms and care of my mommie and daddie. I arrived in beautiful fashion with the following (and wonderfully-petite) statlines:

April 2, 2009
5:57 PM
Houston Medical Center
5lbs 3.8oz
18.5" long
Strawberry blonde hair (red in the making :-) )

Not shy of the camera, here are some of my best shots:





With all my little love...and may God bless you in the ways that you have blessed me.

2 comments:

gina said...

Welcome to world Taryn! How beautiful you are!! Mommy got her red head after all =) We cant wait to meet you! We love you! Mark, Gina, and Sam

Amy H said...

Oh my how sweet is she! They were born on my moms Bday!