Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy 1/2 Birthday Evan and Taryn

Our babies turned 6 months old today and I can hardly believe it. Where did the time go? It has been an amazing journey thus far and I am so looking forward to the next 6 months w/ our little twangels. It has been so fun to watch them grow and change and learn new stuff every day and to see their little personalities emerge for them to become who they are...it is such a gift and a wonderful, wonderful blessing.

Evan is a sweet, sweet loving little boy. He loves his mama and daddy, and he loves to be cuddled, and he LOVES to EAT, he especially loves to nurse. He talks and sings constantly. Chad and I chuckle all the time as he just goes on and on...so cute. I often wonder what he is really trying to say. When he catches a glimpse of us from across the room he will flash us a super cute smile and lift his arms to be picked up....so hard to resist him.

Taryn is our beautiful, precious little girl. She is different than I would have imagined my daughter being but in a good way. She is serious and analytical. She doesn't have much to say (yet anyway) but you can tell her mind is always processing...she just sits back and takes the world in. She LOVES her DADDY...the way she responds to Chad is like no other...it is so precious to see. I am sure she loves me too, she loves to cuddle w/ me before her naps and after nursing...she loves it when I give her hundreds of kisses in a row...she giggles and squeals w/ delight...such a wonderful sound :-).

What an amazing blessing it has been thus far and I cannot wait to see what the next 6 months bring as we get to watch them grow and change even more. To see the little people they are becoming it is simply amazing to be able to have a front row seat to their lives.

"Evan and Taryn you are the best blessing God has ever given us. Daddy and I love you so much and you fill our hearts with so much joy and love...more than we could have ever imagined. We are so humbled and forever grateful that God chose us to be your parents. We love you with all our hearts and more than you could ever know. Love, mommy and daddy."

In honor of their 1/2 birthday I went a little crazy w/ the camera this morning but had a blast taking pictures...and they did awesome for me. I am so happy they put up w/ me as well as they do LOL :-)





1 comment:

Sunny said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! And congratulations on 6 months with your gorgeous twins. :) I'm pretty nervous about those first 12 months, it's good to hear you've been enjoying them so much!