Tuesday, August 9, 2011

First Purchase

While I don't need a ton of stuff for our new baby, I do need a few things as some stuff needs to be replaced, I think she will be in a different size than the season of clothing I have and I needed a single stroller but hopefully the things we buy can be few and far between. Although shopping for babies is so much fun.

I did buy this cute little basket and had it personalized w/her name on it. Since we will be living in a 2 story from here on out I wanted something that I could keep down stairs w/diapers, wipes, blankets, burp cloths and such so every time I need something I don't have to run upstairs and of course since it is going to be left in the main living area it HAS to be CUTE LOL.

It is so fun to see something with her name it :-)



No comments: