Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Potty Training Update

Just wanted to drop a line on here to say that Taryn is doing awesome. She has had 2 days with zero accidents. She knows when she needs to go pee pee and heads to the potty...she is also really enjoying the M&M's she gets afterwards. Today she even woke up dry from her nap and immediately used the potty upon waking. We are still doing diapers at bed time and pull ups at nap time and for outings. We still have some hurdles to climb like using a public restroom, switching from the little potty to the big potty and pooping in the potty...she hasn't done that yet and I am wondering if that may be a road block for us but we will see it has only been a little over a week and she was sick this past weekend so we will see how she does as the week progresses. I am really proud of my girl, she has done so much better than I anticipated and I would say so far this has been easier than I thought it would be. So a big YAY for my little Tater Bug.