Wednesday, March 14, 2012

First Day of School

The twins had their first day of preschool today and did awesome. They had so much fun they didn't want to leave...not sure if I should take offense or not. Its a long drive and Annaliese have to kill the 2.5 hours that the twins are in school but when I see how much fun they had it makes it all worth it. Once we move into the house the drive will only be 15 min instead of an hour so it will be much better and Annaliese and I can chill at home why the twins are in school...but for now we make it work. They were so excited to go this morning and not one tear shed by them...I won't tell you how many I shed, I did at least make it out of the class room first :-). The teachers were so sweet and welcoming I am just so excited about this opportunity, they had Chapel time today and talked about how each person has special gifts from God and how it makes God happy when we use the gifts he gives us. Such great new and fun things for the kids to learn :-)





Yes she is wearing a red, white and blue flower in her hair
and no it doesn't match her pretty pink sweater but
...she is exercising her right to express her self and
I have learned to pick my battles :-)



No comments: