Saturday, March 24, 2012

I LOVE Getting a Good Deal...

As we prepare to move into our new house we have been window shopping for odds and ends. I have found a new love called Pinterest...so many cool ideas to share. One of the things I saw that I ended up falling in love w/was this shower curtain. I wasn't sure what bathroom I wanted it for but decided after some thought that I would like it for the kids bathroom...that is, until I saw the price tag...YIKES!!! The other day I was surfing Bed Bath and Beyonds website and came across this shower curtain...pretty similar wouldn't you say :-) and less than 1/2 the price plus I had a 20% off coupon and a gift card from my parents (thanks mom and dad). So we headed to BBB today and I bought the shower curtain, 3 bath towels and another shower curtain (for our guest bath room) that was on clearance marked down from $50 to $20. I only spent $10 out of pocket (total bill was $85)...not too shabby of a deal if you ask me :-).

No comments: