Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Twins

I can't believe my babies are 3!!! It has gone by way too fast...but has been so fun to watch them grow and learn and become the little people they are.

Evan is: Sweet, Handsome, Kind, Loveable, Social, Friendly, Inquisitive, and Talkative

Taryn is: Loving, Sweet, Independent, Cuddley, Shy, Analytical, and Headstrong (she's a woman who knows what she wants :-) )

It has been such a joy and blessing to be their momma and I'm so excited to see what 3 brings us!!!!

We started the day at Port Discovery...we hung out for about 2.5 hours then headed next door and got the kids one of their favorite treats a smoothie or shamu as they call it :-). From there we headed home to take a nap. While the kids were napping, I made dinner and set up the table w/their cakes and gifts. For dinner we had Mac n Cheese (homemade and gourmet so YUMMY) w/ Pigs in a Duvet so YUMMY too :-) and a favorite of the kiddos. After we ate we had the kids open their gifts then we sang to them and had cake. It was a wonderful day and despite not having a party I think the kids had a wonderful day :-)


YUMMY Dinner :-)










No comments: