Sunday, August 19, 2012

Movie Time

So as I have written about in many, many post....we have been working hard trying to put this house together and slowly but steadily we are getting there.  This weekend was an exciting one as we finally got to a point where we could hang the movie screen and projector and boy is it AWESOME!!!!  Chad and I watched Courageous last night.  I had bought the movie for Chad for Easter and we saved it just for this night, so that would be the first movie that we watched together in our new Theater Room.  I can say that having a theater/media room was never a top priority for me, kind of a nice to have....maybe but definitely not at the top of my list but I must say it was so amazing to watch that movie last night :-) because really who has time to go to the movies when you have 3 kids 3 and under. I cant remember the last time I went out to a movie...now Chad and I can have dates at home after the kids go to bed...we get to save money, have a great time and stay in our PJ's :-).  We put on "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" for the twins today to see what they would do...I think they could get used to their new digs pretty fast....just see for yourself :-)

Oh and the movie Courageous was awesome, though I cried through most of it...a wonderful story about fatherhood and family....LOVED IT!!!!

Chad tested in on Saturday w/some PreSeason Football




No comments: