Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nursery Time




Well, Chad made it home safe and sound on Monday just before 1100 and it was a wonderful reunion. I have to admit I got a bit more emotional then I have for past homecomings but I am blaming the hormones :-). Chad being home means we have finally started on the nursery. We don't have much work done yet but he did manage to get it painted and is now working hard on the cribs. I cant wait to have all the finished pieces together. I think it will be the end of February though before everything is completely done as half the bedding I ordered has been on back order....so that means a slight delay in finishing everything up. Until then I thought I would share the letters I made to hang above their respective cribs. I am also making the word "Blessings" that will go on a shelf that we are putting high on one wall...more pictures to come as the nursery takes shape.




No comments: