Friday, July 10, 2009

Stop, Drop and Roll....

Evan did it...he rolled over from tummy to back twice so far today. Just when I was saying they are going to be behind he goes and shows me up :-). It was awesome to see him work through his frustration and conquer this task. Way to go E-Man....mommy and daddy are so proud of you. He hates tummy time...Taryn does too....but I told myself I have to make them do it or they will never roll over because they wont have a chance to LOL if I never put them on the floor. It took him a bit and at first he was just getting to his side and then all of a sudden he pushed again and there he went right on to his back. I called Chad and told him he almost has it and while we were on the phone Evan did it :-)...now we just got to work on Taryn...she shows absolutely no interest...common Sweet Pea you can do it too.

1 comment:

gina said...

Way to go Evan!!! Thats one for the baby book!