Friday, April 30, 2010

You know I just realized I never posted pictures from the birthday party. So like they say better late than never, right???

The party was awesome, the kids did awesome and were gracious as the guest of honor. They devoured their cakes as to not disappoint as that is the highlight of attending a 1 y/o birthday party. We had about 35 people here and lots a kids. It was a perfect day and the perfect first birthday party. We even had some surprise guest show up just as the party was starting...mema and papa....those little stinkers didn't tell a soul they were showing up and then knocked on the door promptly at 3:00, I guess their arrival was a big enough surprise that they didn't need to be fashionably late to make grand entrance. I will say though that with their arrival Evan and Taryn's birthday was just that much extra special because Evan and Taryn had all of their Grandparents here. My parents were here, my mother came and Chad's parents....I don't think it gets any better than that and I know Chad and I felt so blessed by their presence that it wouldn't have mattered if another soul showed up. So thank you to Grandma and Grandpa, and Grandma and Mema and Papa for making our special Angels first birthday so gosh darn special. We LOVE all of you more than you will ever know and we are so grateful that YOU are our parents and that YOU are Evan and Taryn's Grandparents. We are so BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!


















2 comments:

gina said...

you should add "party planner' to your resume =0) Wish I was there - looks great!

Megin said...

so super cute (: they remind me of my niece. those lucky bugs got their own cake. aww!