Monday, November 24, 2008

20 Weeks and Growing


Today marks my official 1/2 way point however technically my 1/2 way point was last week as dr. said I would not go past 38 weeks but it is still fun to make it to 20 weeks :-) and a milestone worth marking. Here is a picture of my 20 week belly...can you believe how much I have grown in such a short time...oh my...can you imagine what my 24 week picture is going to look like. I cant even think about it LOL. I will just blame it on all the holiday food.


The babies are becoming increasingly active. It is amazing some times I can feel them move for a solid hour and other time they are quite for an eternity and I start to worry. Sporadically I will have kick that are hard enough to be felt by my hand on my tummy and I try to get Chad each time this happens but the babies refuse to cooperate. Every time he touches my belly they stop kicking...it is so frustrating because the one thing I wanted most was for him to be able to feel them kick before he left. He always ask what it feels like to feel the babies move and I do my best to explain it but to be honest I think it is one of those things that you cant truly appreciate until you feel it first hand. It is so amazing...I still have to pinch myself everyday to remind me that we have 2 babies on the way. It has been such a wonderful experience so far I hope the 2nd half is as good as the first :-)

1 comment:

Amy H said...

Your belly looks awesome! Happy belated birthday!
Love Amy