Friday, May 22, 2009

7 Weeks and Growing

The babies continue to do well and are growing and changing more and more each day. There really isn't a whole lot to report but I do have some updated photos to share which I know is the only real reason people come to the blog in the first place LOL :-)
We found a cool new toy (courtesy of Gina, thanks for the tip by the way :-) ). They are called WubbaNubs...and well you can see below it is just a little animal that helps keep the paci in place. Before the WubbaNub Evan could take it or leave it when it came to his paci but now he absolutely loves George (that is what we named his monkey) and Taryns little horse is Clementine. She loves Clementine too but she has always loved her paci so this wasn't a surprise to us :-). I know paci's are one of those things that are controversial but trust me w/ twin anything that helps soothe them is a good thing and very necessary. Of course I don't want them to be walking around w/ them hanging out of their mouths when they are toddlers but for now they are necessary and very helpful :-)

I cant believe how red Taryn's hair looks in some of these pictures...in person it does not look so red.

My first smiling picture of Taryn :-)

1 comment:

gina said...

They look so alert these days! Love Taryn's smile =)

WubbaNubs rock! haha