Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

I just wanted to drop a quick note to say "Happy Mothers Day" to all the Mom's out there and especially to my Mom's...thanks for being such a blessing to me :-). Thank you to everyone who has called, emailed, text, and posted messages to say "Happy Mothers Day" to me as well. This truly has been a special day for me. Chad went the extra mile to make sure it was special and it felt really nice to be celebrating this day in a whole new way. I am still in awe and disbelief that I am actually a mother...I think I must tell myself this a hundred times a day. One of these days I might actually believe it. The babies are just too cute and so sweet I feel so very Blessed to be their mother. Being a mom is a gift and one I will treasure for the rest of my life.

Our little ones are starting to smile and be more interactive...it is so fun to watch them grow and see how much they change each day. They are so wide eyed and curious about their new world. It is fun to watch them just search around w/ their eyes and take it all in. We took them to Sam's Club yesterday to do a little shopping...they did great and just took it all in. I am definitely going to have to get used to all the comments people make though...we got a ton of "Oh my they have twins" or "Oh look twins" or "Are they twins", "Are they both boys" I guess dressing Taryn in pink isn't enough of a sign that she is a girl LOL :-).

Unfortunately I don't have any new pictures to post...I know it should be against the law for me to post w/o adding pictures...but I promise there are more to come very soon.

Happy Mothers Day!!!

No comments: