Wednesday, June 3, 2009

We Miss Daddy

Chad is in Vegas this week for work not fun :-) although I am sure he is enjoying sleeping through the night. Needless to say we all miss him but are enjoying our time w/ Mema and Auntie Kallie. The babies are taking it easy on me since daddy is out of town...Taryn has basically slept through the night the past two nights from 8-5:30 then back down until 7...Evan slept from 8-1:30 and then back down until 7:00 so he is doing good too. Of course now that I mention it they probably will be up every 2 hours tonight...o'well still wanted to share my good news :-). This post is mostly for Daddy so he can see his babies that I know he is missing.
So here they are Daddy...missing you and loving you....





Daddy I promise I am being a good boy :-)

3 comments:

Daddy in Vegas said...

Oh, my Evan and Taryn...I love you so much and miss you so much that my heart aches. Your pictures bring tears to my eyes and and am poking at the computer screen trying to reach through to hug you and hold you. Taryn, your hair continues to look more red every day...a daughter after Dad's own heart..you are beautiful, my SweetPea. And you look so big, E-Man. You are growing up fast! Well done my little miracle-duet on sleeping for your mommie...keep it up and know that Daddy loves you and will be home soon!

gina said...

They are growing up so fast! So wide eyed and aware =) Precious!

Aunt gina sends big hugs and kisses!

meg said...

Oh how sweet they are!!! You're doing great mama, and holding down the fort no less. You totally rock and I'm just so proud of you! Heaps and heaps of love, Meg